The world's No.1 Air conditioning company
BARAMINTEC's main business creating new value
This will prevent the ingress of harmful particulate and gas from air intake or internal generation and provides a better air quality by capturing particulate and removing virus, gas through filters.
chemical media offering the widest range to remove 230 types of pollutants, taking on consideration your air flow and pressure drop requirements and designed to meet the requirements of the marine, oil and gas, nuclear and process industries, medical, wastewater treatment plants, chemical storage, Electronics industry.
Our patented products eradicate particles, gases, odors, and viruses from the air:
- Remove aerosols carrying viruses and bacteria
- Protecting people from pollution
- Removing odors
- improving comfort levels
- preventing corrosion
- increasing equipment reliability
- preserving artifacts
- increasing the shelf life of everyday consumables such as:
fruits, vegetables, and flowers
We design build-to-order systems for any environment. Airflows from less than 100 com to over 11,000 CFM. This illustration indicates the typical process for scrubbing contaminated air using Purafil equipment.
- Untreated air
- Inlet with mist eliminator
- Initial media pass
- Polishing media pass
- Final filter
- A better quality of air
UL classified Class 1 or 2
- ISA Standard 71.04-1985 Environmental Conditions for Process Measurement and Control Systems: Airborne Contaminants
- IEC Standard 60654-4 (1987-07) – Operating conditions for industrial-process measurement and control equipment Part 4:
Corrosive and erosive influences
- IEC Standard 60721-3-3 (1994) – Classification of environmental conditions – Part 3-3:
Classification of groups of environmental parameters and their severities – Stationary use at weather protected locations
- JEIDA Standard 29-1990 – Standard for Operating Conditions of Industrial Computer/Control System
Types of Gaseous Contaminants
Substances which can cause damage to living tissue, impairment of the CNS, or in extreme cases, death.
Substances which are likely to cause deterioration or damage to the interior of a building or its contents.
Substances which can cause discomfort, and potentially permanent damage, to an exposed person.
Substances which primarily affect the olfactory senses.
- We remove gaseous pollutants from the air through a unique chemical process known as chemisorption. During chemisorption, the media converts harmful gases from the air into harmless materials that are trapped inside the pellet. This process is instantaneous and irreversible.
Antimicrobial PURASHIELD Destroys up to 99.98% of Target Viruses & Bacteria
Traps dust, pollen and other large particulate matter.
2. Molecular Filtration
Patented molecular filtration media removes aerosols carrying viruses from the air, safely oxidizing the molecules, while removing toxic and harmful gases
3. PuraWard Filter
The PuraWard filter is protected from many viruses, bacteria, and mold using copper and silver ions
4. HEPA Final Filter
Captures PM0.3, PM2.5 and other particulates, allergens, bacteria and viruses.
Ideal For Use In:
Senior Living Facilities
PURAWARD FIBER HAS BEEN TESTED TO REMOVE THE FOLLOWING MICROBIALS:
|Virus||Reduction Rate||Bacteria/Fungus||Reduction Rate|
Removes solid particulates such as dust, pollen, mist, mould and bacteria from the air and tested according to ASHRAE52.2/52.1 or 1SO16890(EN779).
The following design features have been included:
- Washable Air Filter
- Coalescer Filter (Salt Aerosol)
- Charcoal Filter
- Flammability Classification
(UL 900) Filter
- HEPA Filter
- EMC Filter
- Non-toxicity Air Filter
(Defence Standard 02-713/NES713)
- Air Intake Filters of Gas Turbines and
- Flame Proof Copper Wire Net
- Pyrocide Fire Block Panel (Flame Block)
for Control Panel